Steps to change the new Billing Contact and/or Technical Contact:
- Login to MYNIC Domain Management System
- Go to ‘Domain Name’ menu bar and click ‘Modify Domain’ option
- Click ‘Search’ button and the domain name will be listed out. Tick your preferred domain name.
Note: Please ensure at ‘Domain Extension’ part, your preferable domain category has been selected.
- Click ‘Modify’ button to proceed
- Select ‘Appoint a new Billing Contact’ or ‘Appoint a new Technical Contact’ option
- Select ‘Existing Contact’ or ‘New Contact’ option based on conditions below:
- If the person has an existing Domain Management System account, you may select ‘Existing Contact’ and enter the contact code.
- If the person does not have Domain Management System account, you may select ‘New Contact’ and fill in the necessary information required.
- Click ‘Modify’ button at bottom of the page
- You will receive a notification e-mail from MYNIC and the latest information can be viewed at MYNIC Whois (mynic.my/whois)