- Proof of identity (a copy of your NRIC for Malaysian citizens / a copy of your passport for non-Malaysians);
- A ‘live’ e-mail address (all communications from MYNIC will be via e-mail);
- An e-mail forwarding address for your name.my e-mail address (this need not be the same ‘live’ e-mail address above)
- A ‘live’ Internet link;
- Your primary name server, and configured it for the domain name to be registered*;
- Your secondary name server and configured it for the domain name to be registered*; and
- Details of your Technical Contact (this person maintains your name servers and answers all queries regarding technical matters)*
*There are many hosting vendors (such as Resellers) who provide these services. Please note that such services are completely separate from MYNIC’s domain name registration services.
Note that MYNIC stipulates the need for Administrative Contact, Billing Contact and Technical Contact. For details on job responsiblity, go to the MYNIC FAQ. However, in the case of personal domain name, the Registrant is the same as the Administrative Contact.