The most common reasons are as follows:
- Incomplete and inaccurate information provided in the application forms.
- The application has breached a rule specified in the How to Choose a Domain Name document or the rules governing personal domain names.
- Supporting documents and payment are not submitted within 14 days.
- The organisation name in the supporting document does not match the Registrant organisation name.
- Applicants visa or passport expired and/or less than 6 months valid.
- ROB and ROC status are terminated or expired.