The incorrect or out-of-date information can be updated at MYNIC Portal.
However, if you have difficulty accessing MYNIC Portal, please contact MYNIC’s Customer Care and request the form to change the email address at email@example.com or chat with us at MYNIC’s Live Chat.
What information is required to complete the application form?
- Domain Name(s).
- Contact role(s) as Administrative Contact or Billing Contact or Technical Contact.
- Current contact person information:
- First and Last Name
- Organisation Name (not applicable for an individual account)
- Current Email Address
- New Email Address
- Organisation’s letterhead and affixed with organisation’s stamp. For domain names registered by an individual, a copy of your I/C is required. Information of the domain name is available at MYNIC WHOIS.
- Signature of current Contact Person with the requested date.
What should I do after submitting the application form?
- Once you have emailed the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org, you should receive an acknowledgement email. Customer Care will inform you if additional information or document is required.
- A verification through phone call will be made to confirm the application.
- Upon successful verification, MYNIC will process your application by the next working day.
- You will receive an email notification if your application is successful.
How do I know my application status?
MYNIC will send an email notification to you either the application is approved or rejected.