- Hostname: this must be a fully qualified domain name, e.g. server1.abc.com.my.
- Netaddress: this must be the correct IP address, e.g. 18.104.22.168.
- DO NOT list name servers without the explicit approval of their owners. The owners of the servers listed must configure their servers to make your domain name accessible.
- In your Domain Name Registration Form, make sure your primary name server hostname and net address is different from your secondary name server(s) hostname(s) and net address(es).
- Submit your application only AFTER your Internet connection is up and the primary name server has been configured for the domain name. Please ensure that your primary name server is accessible for DNS queries i.e. active and responsive to DNS queries BEFORE the Domain Name Registration Form is submitted.
Was this article helpful?